Experience Makes a Difference
Having educated families since 2004, we know that financing and planning for retirement income and long term care can be a stressful process. Veterans Financial Field Representatives and Home Office Staff work with you and your family every step of the way.
Exceeding the Expectations
- Services are truly FREE. Our Veterans have served our country and we appreciate them! It is also against Federal Regulations to charge for assistance with Veterans’ benefits.
- Your calls will be answered by a live seasoned professional. No appointments are necessary or lengthy questionnaires for you to complete.
- No matter what the financial situation, assistance is offered to you. Even if the applications were started elsewhere, we can help complete the process, correct errors, and work to get you ‘unstuck’ with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- We have over 14 years of experience. Veterans Financial has educated over 136,000 families to ensure successful completion of a fully developed claim. This typically results in a shorter approval time.
- Every month Veterans Financial presents at dozens of educational workshops. These workshops address topics relevant to those who are concerned about the cost of long term care. One of the topics covered is the VA’s Aid and Attendance Pension benefit.
Don’t get Lost in the Shuffle!
Calls to Veterans Financial are answered by a live person. We don’t believe in automated phone systems or web data entry forms. This is an important and private matter. We respect your time and your privacy.
Stop Waiting and Call Today!
Veterans Financial’s team of agents have more than 500 combined years of estate planning and financial services experience. Our representatives specialize in funding options that pay for current or future care expenses as well as securing your retirement income and maximizing a legacy to heirs.
Don’t wait! Contact our offices here or call us at 800-835-1541 for a free consultation.